LOKL COFFEE CO., KUALA LUMPUR

by - May 05, 2017


I have been wanting to visit another cafe and I chose to try out LOKL which is situated in the city. It was a Sunday afternoon and traffic was rather insane for a weekend. Be mindful that there is no proper-in-front-of-cafe parking, and the nearest parking space was across the street which cost me RM11 for about 2 hours. 


This is what I meant by no proper cafe parking as the cafe is situated along a main street. However, I still love the set up of the place as it's warm and cozy, just how I like it. Also, the entrance to it is rather small. A landmark to look out for is a budget hotel called BackHome. The cafe is right next to it.



We were there around 2.30pm but opted for the breakfast menu instead. They have different menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner which they have provided it from their main website.


Big Breakfast with an upgrade with basil & cheese omelette (RM31)


Fluffy Pancakes (RM18)

I have a thing for plain pancakes served with syrup. If you have the same taste as I do, you'll probably enjoy this!



Food was great, and ambience was fantastic. It wasn't crowded as well when we were there, not sure if it's because of the hour we were there but I love non overly crowded cafes so I didn't mind. Service was excellent and staffs were very polite and helpful. Will definitely return to this place again!


Address:
30 Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
(Location can be found on Waze too!)

Business Hours:
8am - 6pm daily

Contact Number:
+603 2072 1188

Signing off!

You May Also Like

0 comments