Naughty Nuri's, Courtyard SS15

by - July 27, 2016


I've never thought that I would give Indonesian cuisine a try. Heck, I have never thought that I would actually enjoy eating it. Mainly because my perception of Indonesian food would be spicy. My experience dining in Naughty Nuri's was an experience that I proved myself wrong!


It was a Sunday night but that didn't affect the crowd from coming to dine in this restaurant! This is towards the inside of the restaurant, whereas we were seated at the balcony section of the restaurant. It was cooling and it wasn't too hot to the extend of sweating. Throughout the night, Samba music was played and their selection of songs were really good. We don't usually listen to Samba and obviously, we didn't know what the songs were but we ended up Shazam-ing so many of it because it was that enjoyable. On top of that, the staff were all friendly and service was quick. The fact that the staffs were all so sporting just makes the whole experience so much more worthwhile.

There were 3 birthday celebrations that night and birthday song-mashed-with-Samba will be played every time when a table was presented with a cake. Also, the staffs would randomly dance at a random time while their customers indulge in their meals - similar to what Johnny Rockets does.



Naughty Nuri's Signature Ribs

This was my first time having steak and it was delicious! It wasn't too dry, and the meat was pretty tender with a tad of crisp on the top. There were huge bones in it as well but it was easily removed.


When you realize bones can turn you into a monster #lamecaption


Nasi Goreng

The fried rice was good as well and the portion was huge! I guess it's best to share the dishes than to order individually because it's all better to be stuffed with varieties than to be stuffed with only one.


Cozylicious Salmon

Yay! My favourite fish! Didn't eat much of this but it was nice as well.


Naughty Nuri's BBQ Pork Chop

The presentation looks plain and clean, and the portion for this dish is suitable for a personal meal. 

Basically everything tasted so so good!

Address:
Subang Courtyard (First Subang Mall), 
Lot G-08, Ground Floor, 
Jalan SS15/4G SS15, 
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

Feel free to contact me for further questions and information. Signing off. xx

Sincerely, Mels

You May Also Like

0 comments