Hollywood Restaurant, Penang

by - June 05, 2016

This was the second time that I've eaten at the restaurant and I personally like their food very much. I don't know if there's such thing like 'hokkien' style of cooking, but most of the dishes served suits my tastebuds a lot. Also, it's actually a hainanese restaurant and I have no idea if it's anything close to hokkien style cooking. Haha. 



Look for this sign to get to the car park as well as where the restaurant is.


This is the restaurant after driving through the super narrow alley way from the main road. It may not look like much but it definitely has an enjoyable view of the sea while you enjoy your meal. 



My sister found a lunch set deal on Groupon for only RM70 when the original price was about RM150++.


Steamed "Bawal Emas" with homemade sauce.


Beancurd with homemade sauce. And this is my most favourite style of eating beancurd!


Sweet and Sour Chicken.


Stir-friend Tiger Prawns with Chinese Wine


Steamed Clams with Egg Whites. This was my first time tasting something unique and it definitely created a nice blend.


On top of the lunch deal, we added their famous Hainanese Spring Roll.

Bon Appetit!

The restaurant may appear quite empty on certain days but that doesn't mean anything negative at all. Back in the olden days, I was told that this restaurant had a quite a crowd but as time passes, it just gotten more quiet, that's all. Good food, and a nice scenery to enjoy. Couldn't ask for a more enjoyable and relaxing lunch.

 543, Jalan Tanjung Bungah, Tanjong Bungah, Penang, 11200 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
04 - 890 7268

Sincerely, Mels

You May Also Like

0 comments