Hop Hop Cafe, SS18 Subang Jaya

by - July 31, 2014

7, Jalan SS18/6,
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

Picture by www.tianchad.com

This place is actually really near to a housing area. So, don't be surprise when the GPS leads you to somewhere full of houses. When I went last weekend, there wasn't any matches found on Waze for 'Hop Hop Cafe'. Instead, I just typed in the street's name and it is still able to lead me to the correct place.


This is basically the view of the cafe from where I was sitting. Didn't really take much photos of the surroundings that night. On my left from where I was sitting is where the rabbit playpen is, and next to the entrance is where they call the pet friendly area where customers can bring their pets along to the cafe. Wish I could bring my dog here too.

That's a dog bowl filled with bacon, cheese and lots of fries

Macaroni and Cheese


Blueberry Oreo Cheesecake (I think)

They have a variety of drinks too if you're thirsty. I had ice lemon tea while Belle had...... I forgot what's her drink called but it has soda in it. Hehh :3







You May Also Like

0 comments