JLN THEATRE COFFEE, IPOH

by - October 24, 2018


My previous trip to Ipoh has given me some opportunity to catch up on the latest cafes around the city, and one in particular caught my attention for its minimalist aesthetics - Jln Theatre Coffee, Ipoh.



It is rather rare for Ipoh to have a cafe with a concept like this, and I must say I was pretty impressed. Jln Theatre Coffee serves mainly coffee and cakes. We opted for the tiramisu but it was sold out, and decided to go with the cheesecake, and it was delicious! Personally, I find it just nice and didn't think it was too strong or heavy by the end of it. However, it was shared between 2 person and I am someone who gets 'jelak' very easily. 



The clean look interior makes it quite a nice spot for OOTDs too!






Address: 

Jln Theatre Coffee,
76, Jalan Theatre, Taman Jubilee, 30300 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Business Hours:

Sunday - Tuesday & Thursday : 10am - 6pm
Friday & Saturday : 10am - 11pm
Close on Wednesdays

Contact:

018 385 2134

Sincerely, Mels

You May Also Like

0 comments