FUJIFILM INSTAX SHARE SP-2

by - July 21, 2018


I FINALLY GOT AN INSTANT PHOTO PRINTER!

I've been looking to buy one since forever and I'm just so happy that I finally own one! It wasn't a cheap purchase, and super grateful for Ivan to have gotten it for me! I have always loved printed photos and photos meant so so much to me. 

I actually got this for only RM599 on Lazada and it came with a padded bag, an acrylic frame, 2 packs of films, washy tape and an e-warranty. I also did some survey from the ones that are being sold in physical stores and they were going for between RM700-RM800. It was such a good bargain and here's the link if you are looking for one to purchase as well: 

https://www.lazada.com.my/-i131059274-s146001801.html?spm=a2o4k.order_details.list_image..49b049fbBKpaQ4&urlFlag=true&mp=1

What I love most about the SP-2 is that it uses polaroid film! I never had a polaroid camera because I always find it a hassle to bring it to where I need to go, and also a film will be wasted if the photo do not turn out nice. Hence, I never seen the worth for myself to get one and when I knew about SP-2, it was just that perfect device that I would love to have. 

Do check out my (very first) review video below for more details and also why I chose this one over the HP Sprocket which is the current hype and what everyone has been going for. Do pardon the awkwardness and nervousness. Fingers crossed for more better videos in the future! 


Sincerely, Mels

You May Also Like

0 comments