Purple Moon Lover, Ipoh

by - January 26, 2017

During one of my short trips back to Ipoh, my mum, sister and I decided to try out the new hyped cafe called Purple Moon Lover in Canning Garden, Ipoh. What really captured my attention was the landscape as well as how they have built the place.





Upon entering, we were greeted by this huge display of cakes in all sizes and flavors, and also the counter where food orders are placed. I especially loved how they decorated the ceilings with greens!


Besides cakes, they have pastries too!


As for main meals, this is all that they serve - not sure if there'll be a menu expansion in the future. It's mostly Japanese cuisine and we enjoyed it very much.


After placing our orders, we were given our table number, 28, which is also my birth date as well as my lucky number. Definitely a must to photograph, and it's so cute how they put it all together!


Udon Soup With Seaweed


Teriyaki Chicken

Didn't manage to take a lot of photos as the place was rather packed that day, and also our time was mostly spent on catching up with each other. Definitely a good place for both food and environment!

Address: 53, Jalan Lee Kwee Foh, Taman Canning, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Phone no.: +605-5476328

Opening Hours:

Pastries & Cakes : 10am - 9pm
Main Meals : 11am - 8pm

Signing off. xx

Sincerely, Mels

You May Also Like

0 comments