Social Lab @ Legendary Club, Ipoh

by - August 18, 2016

Not much of a hipster cafe nor a restaurant, but I'm guessing it's more of a club's cafe. Next / attached to Social Lab was what I saw screens showing the results of some horse racing tournament. Anyway, my sister found the place and we thought of giving it a try before we knew it wasn't a stand alone cafe. 


Probably the only thing I love about the place - its landscape outside. Haha



Awkward turtle



Shortly after being seated, we were informed that everything was self-serviced. We then had to walk to the counter and order our food and choose our drinks ourselves from the fridge. 


Confession: That night was my very first time having a Somersby. It tasted 90% apple juice, 10% alcohol although my dad was surprised when I told him I was able to taste the alcohol. #notyouraveragedrinker


A decent family selfie after God knows how many attempt





Nasi Lemak


Some seafood platter which I can't really remember what it's called. A huge portion that was more than enough for the 4 of us.

Throughout the night, there wasn't many customers and majority of them opted for the private rooms. It was just so-so for me and I don't think I would come back here unless invited for a function to be honest. Haha. But there's no harm in giving it a try yourself! 


Signing off. xx

Sincerely, Mels

You May Also Like

1 comments