Sleepover 2014

by - June 12, 2014

A picture story of my short visit and catch up session with Belle :)

30th May 2014

Brunch at The Good Batch












Us-fie session after playing the piano


Another us-fie session after swimming


Dinner at Oldtown White Coffee in Jaya One


Supper/Dessert time at Artisan Coffee







3rd us-fie session after watching The Journey and before bedtime 




31st May 2014

Went for bowling at Sunway Pyramid after breakfast


Colour coordinated OOTD and shoe exploration in Payless

She dropped me at the LRT station after shopping and I made my way back to KL Sentral to get back to Ipoh. I had an amazing time catching up, joking everywhere and taking sooo many photos together! I really had a great and fun time, and I hope she did too! Thanks for fetching me and bringing me to so many places throughout my stay. Will see you again, when I see you which is most probably when I enter Taylor's. :) XOXO!

You May Also Like

0 comments