Chilla Cup, Solaris Mont Kiara, KL

by - April 21, 2014

Solaris Mont Kiara, 2 Ground Floor, Jalan Solaris 3, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
Sunday-Thursday : 8am - 12am
Friday, Saturday and Eve of Public Holiday : 8am - 1am


A nice place to go for a catch up over coffee. They too have meals there but I went there the other day for supper after a long drive from Ipoh to KL. The environment is pretty nice as they have a few sofa seats which are comfortable enough to actually bring your laptop and do your work there or just to chill and talk. 





Hot chocolate with lots of tiny marshmallows in it. Both complements each other well and it tasted really delicious! Not forgetting the huge cup of Hot Chocolate which is able to satisfy my tummy for the whole day of not having any chocolate drinks.

Tiramisu Cake with nuts in it. The filling is just nice, but I don't really favor the chocolate powder on it. It is still okay but then compared with the one I ate somewhere else last time, I would prefer the other one than this.

Apple Juice

Apple Cinnamon Pretzel. It's full of fillings inside but then I would prefer Auntie Anne's original pretzel to this.

Definitely I would visit this place again in the future and perhaps I should tryout their meals here.


Okay, time to get back to my notes. Random update of my blog from break time :3 PS, do follow me on Dayre (dayre.me/melstan95). Download the app into your smartphone or simply just copy paste dayre.me/melstan95 on the search bar and it will lead you to my Dayre. I update there really often, like everyday? Heh! Heh! Ciaos :)

You May Also Like

0 comments