Tittle Tattle Houzz, Ipoh

by - May 31, 2015

This cafe has been around in Ipoh for quite some time, but 2 weeks ago was my first visit to the cafe. A very cozy and crafty environment, heck even the air-conditioner is wrapped with music notes! Seatings are pretty limited unfortunately, but we went at 11am that day when it had just opened for the day. Hence, we were the only customer there and the entire cafe was very quiet.




I didn't manage to take a picture of the backdrop that was behind us as we got carried away with our catching up. Anyway, it looks like this:

Picture from Google

Our brunch: Mushroom Quiche, Cappuccino, Chocolate Drink and Carrot Cheese Cake.

I can't recall when was the last time the both of us saw each other, but it was definitely a very long time ago. She has grown in some ways but most of her is still the same person that I have known since I was 13. We talked a lot about life, careers, grades, our own experiences, and the list goes on. But most of the time, I was the one doing the talking. This is her first time furthering her studies away from home and she's worried about it. I just advised her on what I have experienced myself for the past 2 years and I hope that would be able to give her a slight picture of how life would be for her soon. On the other hand, it would be an entire different experience for her, as she's flying to New Zealand. So, my advise can't really apply all the same for her but I've said what I think I should have said.

After 2 hours or so, Allan came by and she had to go for her next 'appointment' with him. But before we part ways, picture time!



Picture taken by Allan

300515

Picked Mei Yan up from the Sri Petaling station at 11.30am, and then her, Boo and I drove to KLIA. It took us about 30 minutes or so, but parking took us a while to look for one. We were slightly earlier than Minyi but it didn't took us long to wait for her. Upon on her arrival, we helped out with her bags and trollies, check ins and stuff.

While waiting for her dad to settle some stuff, we took some pictures together.






We then proceeded for lunch in Secret Recipe which Minyi's dad paid for all of us. After lunch, we see all of them off at the immigration gate, and exchanged our goodbyes. It was a sentimental moment, but nobody cried. Haha. 

Till the next time, Minyi. Take care and all the best to you.

You May Also Like

0 comments