Patisserie Boutique Cafe, Ipoh

by - December 08, 2013


Taking a break from revision, I decided to continue my 'cafe tryout' around Ipoh. This round, I picked Patisserie Boutique. It is located as the same row as Burps and Giggles, behind Plan B and next to Roquette (Not sure if I spelled it correctly, but it's another cafe which I'm targeting to go next). It is actually a small corner shop, with a small entrance and a small sign board as well. 

(No. 103, Jalan Sultan Yusuff, 30000 Ipoh, Perak)

The entrance of Patisserie Boutique



Did not manage to take any photos when I was inside of the cafe, but here's a shot of the overall from the outside

The set up of the cafe is quite nice, a little vintage-ish and it gives a cozy feeling especially now,when it's all decorated with Christmas decorations. In terms of sitting places, it's VERY limited as I think there's around only 10 tables in the cafe and for a comfortable meal, it can only be seated for 2 people, maximum 3. I guess when you want to make it a cozy environment, numbers of tables and chairs will have to be limited. 

All the window panels are decorated with tiny Christmas decorations

Cappuccino

Creamy Chicken Pot Pie

Granny's Chicken Lasagna
If you're not a fan of a dish with too much cheese in it, it's best to share this dish. It's a delicious dish but towards the end, I find it a little too filling and ended up, I couldn't finish the whole thing. Aiks!

If you're looking for a place to catch up with your old buddies, or just a place to have a drink in the evening, this is a nice place to do so. Sadly, it closes at 6pm, which is pretty early. If it opens at night as well, I'm sure the environment would be awesome. The price is actually quite reasonable for the type of food they serve but still, come with a wallet filled with at least RM50. All in all, it's definitely a nice place to go! :)

Back to lecture notes 
~I can't focus anymore. God bless me! I'm doom for finals!~
Signing off. Cheers ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments